Thyroid Support Formula
Thyroid Support Formula features targeted nutrients and herbs that support healthy thyroid hormone biosynthesis. This combination may facilitate the expression of thyroid hormone genes. The addition of ashwagandha and guggul extract may aid in the conversion of thyroxine to triiodothyronine (T4 to T3) and may assist in maintaining healthy blood lipid levels already within the normal range.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Suggested Usage: Take two capsules daily, or as directed by your physician.
Consult your physician prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their physician. Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating. Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who might become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of preformed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Vitamin A (as retinyl palmitate) 1500 IU
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 50 IU
- Iodine (from organic Icelandic kelp) (Laminaria digitata) (stem and leaf) 75 mcg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 5 mg
- Selenium (as L-selenomethionine) 100 mcg
- Guggulsterones (from guggul extract) (Commiphora mukul) (gum exudate) 50 mg
- Rosemary Extract (Rosemarinus officinalis) (leaf) 50 mg
- Ashwaganda Powder (Withania somnifera) (root) 50 mg
- HPMC (capsule), stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, calcium silicate, and medium-chain triglyceride oil.
- Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
We Also Recommend