Cenegenics Methylation Formula provides 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (active folate), pyridoxal 5’-phosphate (active B6), methylcobalamin (active B12), riboflavin 5’-phosphate (active vitamin B2), and anhydrous betaine (trimethylglycine). These five nutrients promote the process of methylation. Methylation is the addition of a methyl group (a carbon atom with three hydrogen atoms attached) to proteins, enzymes, chemicals, DNA, or amino acids like homocysteine. Methylation is a vital and fundamental process that takes place in many biochemical pathways involving detoxification, cardiovascular health, neurological health, eye health, muscle health, bone health, and redox balance. Effective methylation also has roles in the biosynthesis and breakdown of catecholamines, such as epinephrine. This is an important aspect of healthy adrenal functioning.Benefits of Cenegenics Methylation Formula:
- Helps support cardiovascular and neurological health
- Supports the maintenance of healthy homocysteine levels already within normal range
- Supports healthy detoxification of excess hormones, heavy metals and environmental toxins
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Suggested Usage: Take one to two capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your physician.
Children and pregnant or lactating women should consult their physician prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5’-phosphate sodium)
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)
- Folate (1000 mcg as calcium folinate and 1000 mcg as Quatrefilic (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt)
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)
- Betaine Anhydrous (trimethylglycine)
We Also Recommend