Marine Fish Oil Softgels
Omega 3 fatty acids are essential fats necessary for normal growth and devlopment. Fish oil, a prominent source of EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) are polyunsaturated fatty acids, which cannot be manufactured by the body, and therefore must be provided through diet.
By providing omega-3 fatty acids that are often difficult to obtain from diet, Cenegenics Marine Fish Oil can help maintain a healthy fatty acid ratio. Hormonal compounds derived from various fatty acids can have positive or negative effects on cellular functions. Omega-3 fats provide favorable actions to help regulate inflammatory responses.
Benefits of Cenegenics Marine Fish Oil HP:
- Supports cognitive, vascular and joint health
- Supports flexibility of joints and cartilage
- Helps to enhance the clearance of cholesterol and triglycerides
- Supports reduction of platelet aggregation
- Helps support brain development and immune system function
- Omega Fatty Acids gives skin a silky feel and healthy glow
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules one to two times daily, or as directed by your physician.
Children, pregnant or lactating women, and individuals using blood thinners should consult their physician prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Fish Oil Concentrate
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate)
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)
We Also Recommend