About the Product
Liquid Omega is produced in Norway and features a highly concentrated source of health promoting omega-3 essential fatty acids from cold-water fish. Each teaspoon provides 2325 mg of highly concentrated EPA-DHA to support healthy blood lipids, cardiovascular health, a positive mood, and overall health.*
Advantages of this premium formula include:
- Tested for contaminants by a leading third-party lab
- Fish oil produced in a Norwegian pharmaceutical-licensed facility
- Stabilized with natural antioxidants to maintain freshness
- Triglyceride form for easy absorption
- Natural lemon-flavored liquid
Benefits of Liquid Omega can include:
- Lowered blood pressure
- Reduction in triglycerides
- Decrease the development of plaque in the arteries
- Possible protection against the development of atherosclerosis, strokes, and myocardial infarctions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Directions: Take one teaspoon one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication—including blood thinning medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Do not use before surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Storage: Please refrigerate after opening and use within 90 days. This oil may become cloudy when refrigerated, which is normal and does not alter product efficacy.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as TG) 2,800 mg
-EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid triglyceride) 1,410mg
-DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid triglyceride) 990mg
-Other Omega-3 Fatty Acid Triglycerides 400mg
**Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel).**
Other Ingredients: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil concentrate, natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant).
We Also Recommend