Cenegenics ELITE Performance EstroFreeze
*This is a Stock Clearance item. All products listed for Stock Clearance may be set to expire 2017-18 or will be discontinued for newly formulated inventory coming soon! Use by: 11/2018
Cenegenics® ELITE Performance EstroFreeze is an estrogen-blocking supplement that contains natural plant extracts to support the body’s process of healthy hormonal activity. In cases of excessive estrogen production, men and women can have serious health consequences. EstroFreeze can support the body’s ability to manage increased estrogen levels, naturally.
Cenegenics® ELITE Performance EstroFreeze helps support:
- Naturally improved estrogen metabolism.
- The body’s process of healthy hormone activity.
- Supports the body’s natural process of healthy aromatase activity.
- Bone, breast, and prostate tissue health.
- The body’s natural process of healthy aromatase activity and exerts phytoestrogen and antioxidant activity.
When used in conjunction with Cenegenics Muscle Formula and Cenegenics ELITE Performance Natural Testosterone Formula, additional benefits such as improvements in muscle strength and muscle mass may occur.
Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules daily, or as directed by a physician.
Children, pregnant or lactating women, and individuals using blood thinners should consult their physician prior to use. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Storage: Keep tightly closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, HPMC (capsule), ascorbyl palmitate, and silica.
1. Norway spruce lignan extract (Picea abies) (knot wood) (90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate) and 8-prenylnaringenin (from hops extract) (Humulus lupulus) (cones)
a. Delivers phytoestrogenic activity, but it has also been observed to affect aromatase—a cytochrome P450 isoenzyme responsible for the conversion of circulating androgens into estrogens
2. Apigenin – Bioflavonoid shown to inhibit proliferation and in yeast assays activated both subunits of the estrogen receptor (ERα and ERβ).
a. Noted to block the signaling of estrogen in the leydig cells
b. Reduces the ability of the COX2 pathway
We Also Recommend